Ideal Dermatology handles skin conditions and treatment for a wide range of dermatology issues at our office. Whether you or a family member are suffering from acne, psoriasis, or eczema, our experienced staff of dermatologists is here to make sure your needs are addressed. We use the latest in treatments and technology to give you relief from any skin issues, and we try to make sure you know how to prevent and further problems down the line.
One of the technological advances we use is photodynamic therapy, which is sometimes also called blue light therapy. This preventative treatment addresses scaly patches on the head that may become cancerous if not treated. This is just one example of the kinds of treatment options you can expect at Ideal Dermatology. No matter what approach we take to your skin condition, you can be sure it will be based on solid science and yield proven results.
Below you’ll find some common skin conditions we frequently see at our office. If you suffer from one of them, we can help you find relief. Sometimes the symptoms may be similar between different conditions, which is one of many reasons you should see one of our dermatologists for a professional diagnosis. Call our friendly staff to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you and we’ll be glad to do a thorough examination.
Eczema, acne, moles, and birthmarks
We are able to handle a variety of different skin conditions at our office in Loveland, and we take the time to do things right. From acne to birthmarks, our approach to treatment is professional. We can address:
- Eczema: This condition can affect people of all ages, although children are typically the ones most afflicted. Symptoms include itching and red patches of dry skin.
- Moles and birthmarks: We examine moles, birthmarks, and other skin changes to make sure they aren’t associated with skin cancer. Yearly skin exams are recommended to keep up with any changes in skin.
- Acne: This widespread skin issue is not just seen in teen patients. We are able to provide treatment for people of all ages who have problems with acne.
Psoriasis and rosacea
In addition to the conditions listed above, our dermatology office is also able to assist you with the following skin problems:
- Rosacea: This is a chronic skin disease that tends to develop in mid-life. It is seen more often in women and affects over 14 million Americans. Rosacea is characterized by redness and other symptoms that affect the face.
- Psoriasis: Another chronic disease, psoriasis can be visually unpleasant, as well as painful. It looks like a dry, red rash and varies in its severity.
Our office provides a diagnosis for skin problems and treatment that will bring relief from symptoms, even if the issue itself cannot be cured. Please don’t suffer needlessly—contact our team for professional help today.
Call us at (970) 667-3116 and schedule a skin exam today!