Our team of dermatologists, physician assistants and support staff place a priority on your health, wellness and self-image.
We have been practicing in Loveland since 1979. That strong foundation has helped us to maintain a track record of providing our patients with the latest technologies, treatments and therapies, combined with the highest quality of patient care.
Over the years, our practice has grown but our commitment to providing individualized treatment to each and every one of our patients has remained the same.
We employ top board certified physicians and staff professionals because we feel our patients deserve the best level of care and service possible.
Patrick J. Lillis, MD (Ret.)
Chief Operating Officer
Kevin J. Mott, MD, FAAD
David P. Clark, MD, FAAD, ABD
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology
- College of American Pathologists
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
FAAD stands for “Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.”
To be a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD), a dermatologist must:
- Have a license to practice medicine.
- Pass the board exams given by the American Board of Dermatology.
- Be a member of the Academy.
FCAP stands for “Fellow of the College of American Pathologists.”